Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lifting Spirits

Reason 148: Let's talk about how Karla hasn't been sick all weekend :) She's been upbeat and joking and Christmas-y! Missing Eric, of course, (did I mention he's in Ohio for his mom's birthday so Karla is staying with us? He'll be back tomorrow morning, no worries.) but overall in a good mood. So we (us 3 ladies in the house, the family, even our church) have been talking about the baby! Future plans for happiness. My mom is SO ready for this kid. And, maybe because Karla is feeling better, I'm starting to get excited all over again. I'm going to be an aunt! Tia Sammy hehe. And this baby will be so absolutely loved. Not just by us, but everyone. Even people in our church who never get to see her anymore (she goes to a different church with Eric) are constantly wishing her the best and praying for her. To me, that just proves that this family is surrounded by love, and this baby is no exception :D

Ignore the PS in your card when you get it, the baby is now the size of a turnip! Which made me think of this guy
Turnip Head! Can we please watch Howl's Moving Castle? It's my favorite movie ever and you would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment