Friday, December 28, 2012

Sealed With A Kiss

Reason 153: I'm gonna milk this for all its worth. Today, 2 of my favorite people in the world were born. My favoritest twins on the face of everything ever. 19 years old. I've only known them for 7 of those years. But these 7 years have been fantastic. I got a brother & a sister. And, for a while, a husband teehee. I got people that understand what it's like to have parents that are Latinos AND religious (uysh, our lives). I got loving friends that support and care about me. Friends that truly want the best for me. And, for some reason, seem to admire me. Friends I can talk to about ANYTHING, be it stupid ridiculous girly nonsense, or the amazing lyrics of a song. I got a bag full of notes that we passed during middle school. I got my first pen pals. And a folder full of beautiful letters that are some of my most precious possessions. I got tons of stories that have shaped me into the person I am today. I got a journal that changed my life. I got a Reverend Medina & a Sexy Colombiana. And I got a journal that changed my life. Even if at the time I didn't appreciate it as fully, that has come to be something very close to my heart. It's let me see into your heart. And it led me here! To creating this blog! Which has been so healing for me, and it's become one of my favorite parts of each day. So thank you for this, and so much more. Mostly, thanks for all those crazy Canadian stamps that have kept us going, and will continue to do so for the rest of our lives :) See you someday, love, with the best hug anyone has ever had.

I figured your sister might like this a little more, but here :P

No comments:

Post a Comment