Saturday, January 5, 2013

Gettin' Creative

Reason 161: I went to Color Me Mine for the first time today! And oh my gosh, I had way too much fun. Eric made a monster bank, Karla made a Snoopy & Woodstock bank. I made a 30 Seconds to Mars plate, which I'll show you once I get it back from the shop. It wasn't all that great or anything, but I'm still happy 'cause I'm glad that I made it. I love being artsy and creative! Mind you, I'm not that visually artistic, so I enjoy pretending to be and have a great appreciation for people who are. It's so relaxing and cool! I'm plotting to go again, but first I need someone willing to take me hehe. -sigh- Storm already said no. C'est la vie!

Let's talk about shipping!

1st off, I ship Dan and myself. Is that allowed? Can I do that?

2nd, I am actually against shipping people in real life because I feel it's disrespectful. And, though the entire flippin world ships these two together, I never have because I don't like making assumptions and feel that if it were the viewers' business to know what happens, then we would already know. Besides, people who ask constantly annoy me. It's not like you're invited to their wedding, calm down. BUT, then this video was released. And I thought it was just way too cute. And I can't handle the cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment