Friday, January 4, 2013

Will Power

I seriously debated posting this today. Because it's both a positive and a negative. But, after much thought, I realized that anything I'm doing for my self-improvement should be viewed as something positive.

Reason 160: Diet. Yay! Okay, I didn't believe that yay either. But honestly this will be good for me. No, I don't think I'm fat. No, I'm not obese. But for my size, I have hit the point where I'm between average and overweight. I should be at least 10 pounds smaller, especially since I haven't grown in... over 4 years? And I'll be honest, my lifestyle is not that healthy. So, we're fixing it. And I'll be a better person for it. Yay health! I'm actually kinda excited to figure out what will be best for me. Also, yay exercise! I've been lazy about it since I got to school, so now that I'm home I have no excuses! Okay, I'm rambling. My point: IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment