Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Say No To Effort!

Reason 158: I kid about the title. But the reason is I'm realizing that everybody is going back to school so early! Seriously, I think Storm & I are the only ones with breaks as long as ours are. And I love it! I mean, I am excited to go back, but I'm loving this free time. I can sleep in, wear comfy clothes, and look a mess while jamming out to random songs and yelling at movies and catching up on my anime list. Best life! And I enjoy that I can spend time with people I love!

People I still have to see (mostly so I can keep note of it all):
  • Naruto day(s) with Alex
  • Princess & the Frog with Charlotte & Margie
  • Ice Cream with Jason
  • Something with Storm
  • Marathon day with Eric
  • Something with Evan
  • Something with Spencer
  • Daria day with Diana
  • Baking day with the girls from our youth group
  • Visit AEHS (??)
  • Spend basically every other day with Karla :)
Buy textbooks and get a permit? Psh, nah! (She says sarcastically)
But in the meantime, I shall watch my favorite youtubers enjoying their holidays as well!
Heads up, Dan is mine <3
 (Part of her 12 days of Christmas series. A video every day, yay! Also, you should actually click your predicted winner at the end hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment