Monday, August 27, 2018

Making My Day

In a stressful and exhausting week, I want to give some shoutouts to the things that made me feel infinitely better.

  • To Cheesecake Factory! To time with two of my favorite boys, good food, and the delicious new Cinnabon flavor
  • To happy engagements! To the most adorable couple of all time. To receiving my Save the Date card from Evan & Ali
  • To empowering women! To the amazing, informative, and soul healing Women in Theatre Conference at HCC and all the incredible ladies I met. To seeing people I love in such an important setting. To making the drive there and back
  • To Mamma Mia 2! To seeing family, laughing, and singing together
  • To accepting Christ. To watching your family heal and support one another in their walks of faith. To the beautiful lives that are sure to come

No comments:

Post a Comment