Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Boys & Bloodfest

I went to see Bloodfest yesterday with Xabiel & Nestor. Obviously the two of them couldn't really talk much, it was a movie. But it occurred to me how much they have in common. I may try to hang out with them both again soon. Anyway, I appreciate these guys who know nothing about this film other than my wanting to see it, going along with me and spending their money to spend time with me. I had fun! They showed other RT content before the film, so I got to talk Xabiel's ear off about this company that I'm so in love with. And I enjoyed the movie. It was far from perfect but still so fun and clever and cool looking. I was for sure entertained. I'm glad I got the chance to catch up with Xabiel - he always makes me so happy with the direction his life is headed. And honestly it was just a moment of realizing how much I appreciate these guys. Lots of people have let me down this year but I can count on these two and it's a healthy, full relationship. I went home wishing we had more time together.

1 comment: