Monday, August 6, 2018

Big Little Time

Saturday, I went to Mandy's house! All by myself, please hold your applause haha. I have much fun with her and it's always good to catch up. I think we're both at a point where we're just kinda living life and not so much nonsense is going on with like drama and whatever else goes on around you in college. I dunno about her but I love that all the nonsense is over. We ate some yummy treats and watched When Marnie Was There, the last in the Studio Ghibli series. A very beautiful movie, as expected. I'm glad we got to finish the collection together, and I had someone be just as confused about the plot as I was haha. We didn't have a lot of time, since I needed to go out with my mommy (made it home three minutes before she did!), but I'm grateful we could enjoy an afternoon together.

No comments:

Post a Comment