Friday, August 3, 2018

Moody Day

I've been working on something at work that is honestly kinda mind-numbing. I feel my brain ooze and I get delusional. So today, knowing it would be a long day because I had to go in early to meet a deadline and had to stay late because there was a show, I said eff it today I am comfy. Hair up. Glasses on. Music playing. Usually I'm more formal than that because it's a shared office space and I can't just get comfy and distract everyone with my music. But like. Not today. And it was honestly such a saving grace. I did good work because I was in the right place to do it. And people around me totally just let it happen. They were mostly surprised I wore glasses haha.

Since the fridge didn't work, I didn't bring food. Went out and had an EXPENSIVE meal at the cutest little ice cream shop. Pricey but worth it just once. Yummy ice cream. A very delicious panini as well. And all the tables have these adorable quotations to do with love and faith. Oh by the way the place is called Love n Faith. And I'm glad I tried it out. So full. Like actually so so so so filling. I haven't been hungry since lunch. And I'm always hungry.

The show tonight was insanely good. Blood Wedding is intense and the Paso Nuevo kids truly rose to the challenge. You can see that they struggled and fought and, in the end, they triumphed. Great show. Great quality. Such skill. Such fulfilling, emotional work. So pretty. SO MANY PETTY LADIES WHO I LOVED. I really just. It's so good. I'm so happy I got to see it and experience it as an employee of this great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment