Saturday, July 28, 2018

A-Hiking We Did Go

The day started off with one of the yummiest breakfasts I've ever had. The youth group and I went to Milk & Honey cafe in Beltsville and WOW was it delicious. Lots of food and amazing quality. Pricey but so worth it, especially if you know how to order. I love these people and good food makes everything better. Nestor left us afterwards and the girls took a trip to Great Falls. We jammed in the car and then just explored. It was so nice. The falls were lovely and the trails were fun, if not a bit muddy and buggy. I laughed a lot and it felt good to be outside and seeing great things. I truly wish my cramps hadn't been awful. I would've enjoyed it a lot more and I'm sure the girls would have to. But they were incredibly patient with me and understanding. Shout out to supportive ladies helping you through the tough times. After a few hours we drove back home. I felt bad that I kinda cut our day short, but I'll be honest getting home was the greatest feeling ever. A nice hot shower did the trick and I was all better pretty instantly. I thought about other plans I could make to take advantage of the day but honestly? My body deserves a me day. Kinda needs it honestly. Good food. Good friends. Good sunny skies. And lots of doggos. I'm so happy with this day.

Not that I'm necessarily happy that my nephew was sad haha never that. But Karla got a video of him. I guess he was thinking of me which is already so heartwarming. He was whining saying he wanted me. In all honesty he was probably just cranky and sleepy and hungry and wanted to be home. But he said he wanted me. I've rewatched this video a million times. My precious nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment