Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Almost At The End!

  • Sunny day! Sweeping the clouds away! The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray. It was sucha  freaking gloomy weekend and WOW did natural light really make a difference today.
  • Shantall brought croissants and cheese and turkey today. Yummy work breakfast!
  • 30 Day Challenge complete! Not this, the blog challenge isn't until tomorrow. But I've been listening to ONLY WGTS (the Christian station) in my car for at least 30 days. I can honestly say I don't have any plans to change the station anytime soon. I won't say it's affected me throughout the whole day, but it definitely makes driving a little easier
  • I got my puzzle today! My April puzzle arrived. I think I might do 2 in March because the last thing I need right now is a depressant (aka something to calm me down. My anxiety is fine for now - it's my depression I need to work on, so I need more things to keep me alert and active). I look forward to making pretty things!
  • Andrew Givens is a gem of a human haha. He's Jonathan's best friend since they were itty bitties. Having not heard from Jonathan since November, and being my paranoid self, I decided to ask Andrew if he knew how Lieder was doing. Apparently the same thing happened to him, so JUST TODAY, the two spoke. Only because Andrew made his family force Jonathan to text him haha. I'm happy to hear that he's working hard and doing well, and that it isn't just me missing my best friend. Andrew then proceeded to tell me how he's convinced that Jonathan and I are meant for each other, and that he tells Jonathan this often. He confirmed that Jonathan does in fact hate that as much as I assumed he would hahaha. He's so very wrong, bless his soul, but it's still kind of cute that he'd say that. I really should talk to Andrew more.
  • This Is Us comes back from hiatus tonight! Now that the Olympics are done, I can have my weekly Tuesday night cry, courtesy of NBC

No comments:

Post a Comment