Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Finale

  • Another sunny day
  • Ciara came by the office today! With all the girls in tow. Layla said she liked me haha. I think she found it funny that I was small? But she asked me how old I was and I said I was the same age as her mom. I told her that her mom and I went to school together and she was shocked. She asked if we were friends, and I said of course! And that made her very happy. I got to meet baby Valentina for the first time. She's a few months old now, still so itty bitty. But she's a chunky nugget with big, squishable cheeks and I love her. It was nice to see Ciara again, and to have fun with everyone
  • GALA emailed me. I actually got a response. I have a callback, so to speak! Haha they want to see me again. I'm a finalist for the position. Not hired, but a finalist. It's such a confidence boost, honestly. I truly had given up hope on it and thought I'd have to start job hunting again. But maybe not yet. Maybe God has ideas. And she was super sweet, too. Like, wow. This might actually happen
  • Shopping for class on Sunday is complete! Hopefully my ideas end up working out.  Shoutout to Claudia who heard I was going to Michaels and was like nah, take my Joann's coupons. Love her so dang much
  • CHARLOTTE GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL! As if there was any doubt but like I'M SO THRILLED FOR HER IT'S WHAT SHE DESERVES MY WONDERFUL BEST FRANNN
  • February is over. I made it. I'm alive. Like, not just hey I completed this challenge. But hey, God granted me life and I didn't squander it. I didn't let my demons get the best of me. I actually came out of the dark hole relatively okay. It's not like the clock strikes midnight and March means no more depression. BUT it means that around now is when my body usually starts to wake up again and I get a better hold of my emotions and plans and such. And, God willing, I get to keep moving forward

No comments:

Post a Comment