Friday, July 27, 2018

Mud & Scars

Spent the evening with Jonathan. First time in forever. It was so good to catch up. Truly. I love that boy. I love that nothing changes. Except he somehow manages to be in a better place every single time. Honestly we both do. I'm proud of him. I won't lie or pretend his hiatuses don't hurt. I won't pretend that I wasn't angry or bitter or selfish. But he always comes back. And it's always perfect. And he gets me and I get him and we laugh at each other and support each other. And we hear all the dumb stories we need to share again. I dunno. It's hard to word. Sometimes it's hard to justify. We're good. I'm no longer dependent. I don't need him. But we will never stop loving each other anyway. That's healthy friendship. Finally haha. I finally got Five Guys, and I had Coldstone with him because we have a routine, and I met his beautiful dog Freya. She's already huge and she's only six months. So much energy and so sweet. She jumped on me the whole night and I have mud all over me and my arms are scratched up to no end. S'all good. Some people are into that hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment